Monday, May 2, 2011

The House As We Found It

 The Kitchen

Notice how parts of the flooring are missing.  Seriously, how do parts of flooring go missing??  This is the only room that will have any sort of wallpaper/board by the time we are done in the house. 

I love the island. It needs stools.



The Dining Room

Ugh.  I hate this wallpaper.  Thankfully it's gone now.  The nasty carpet will be gone soon too.  I can't wait!


The Living Room

What do you think of the wolves?  We actually really like the color in here so we're leaving it for now. 

  

 The Laundry Room / Office

They sure did love their borders, didn't they.  This one has flames. 



Garage

Standard.  It's a garage.  It's two car and it needs garage door openers.  We're taking donations...



Downstairs Bathroom

Needs a little work.  I think the plan is to put in tile sometime this summer.  I'm hoping to end up with a spa-like feel when this room is done. 





The Guest Room

Again with the boarder. 



Luke's Room

We've decided to change Luke's name to Gavin Ryder since we can't get those letters off of the wall.  Who puts reflective mailbox letters on a wall anyway!?



Mater Bedroom

It has his and hers closets!  I also really like the built in.  I wasn't so sure about the chandelier when we first moved in, but it's grown on me.





Upstairs Bathroom

Soooo much wallpaper!! It makes this room so dark.  It's being removed.  I'm thinking of going yellow with white trim in this room.




No comments:

Post a Comment