Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Resolutions

Well, it's been quite some time since I've been on here.  I guess life just kinda caught up with me and I forgot all about it.

We've done a few smaller projects around the house and maybe after some running around tomorrow, I'll finally get to posting some of those.  I know you're all eager to see what has transpired over the last how many months.  Nothing real major; mostly decorative touches here and there.

I have definitely kept busy over the past few months

and I'm hoping to get even busier now with my new business venture.  Last month I started selling lia sophia!!  I'll post some pictures of that, too.  The jewelry is so fabulous that once you see pictures you'll be just dying to book a party for you and your girlfriends!

Aside from posting about our little house projects as they get finished or as I come up with them, I think I'm also going to start posting about the everyday challenges of raising a kid; my recent dieting gratifications and, of course, woes; the joys of cooking (oh, how I miss it right now!); and anything else that may tickle my fancy at the moment.

I hope you have all been well and I'm looking forward to my new goals in blogging!
Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment